✉|| — - little secrets;
- Along with the love letters he receives or is requested for, he receives secrets and confessions. Often asking to be delivered to a random stranger as an anonymous statement. To lift the heavy burden secrets cause without interfering with the secretee’s personal life.
Tsukishima enjoys this, feeling as if he’s useful for something. ie, keeping the identities to himself. He’ll often hand them to a random passerby or someone he’s talking to and explain simply that they’re from an anonymous stranger, an anonymous friend in need, needing to let this weight off their shoulders and have someone help them carry it without any other need.
✉|| — - personality quirks;
- Most confuse Tsukishima’s nature to be shy, or rather timid, but it’s not quite that level. He just tends to be more soft-spoken about things. He isn’t sure of himself so rather than put himself out in the spotlight, he shies away from that type of attention. He doesn’t want to offend people or cause confusions, so he keeps his opinions to himself unless others pry them from him.
He only stutters when embarrassed or nervous, but always speaks in a soft, quiet way. Putting only a bit of himself out at a time, instead of all of him. In order to deal with any anxieties he might develop in the situation. He thinks before he speaks and doesn’t rush into things, even if he’s in a hurry.
✉|| — - wisp of smoke;
- The messenger smokes, just like his counterparts, although not as often. It’s more of a luxury for him, rather than something to rely on habitually. Only when his stress reachs high levels does he indulge himself.
Nor does he like others to know he does this. He tends to keep it secret. Mainly for the fact that most people frown upon the little act.
✉|| — - manly pride or sensitivity?;
- Tsukishima doesn’t like to ask for help. He doesn’t want to burden anyone with his trivial ordeals and feels out of place having to ask or when someone has to help him. It causes an insecurity in him to kick up; making him feel as if he isn’t good enough on his own. Therefore, on occasion, he’ll be slight stubborn to accept help.
✉|| — - sense of direction;
- Despite always having a map on him, his sense of direction is less than note-worthy of. He can’t navigate his surrounds well, nor is he good at reading maps, so he’s often lost. His frustration building as he tries to deliver what’s needed and refuses to stop until its met its journey’s end.
✉|| — - little red paper;
- The little slip of red paper you often see in Tsukishima’s mouth is directions to the places his letters are to be delivered. He writes them all down on a sheet of paper and labels them with some type of symbol to decipher one from the other, and folds it up before he goes. He carries it in his mouth because most often, you’ll find a map in his hands in his vain attempt to navigate the big cities.